Followers

Sunday, March 2, 2014

New blog, new year!

Hi there! Once upon a time, I used to have a blog. In fact, it's still there, hanging out in cyberspace. But the person who designed the background, etc, switched to a pay service. Now, I love supporting the authors of things I use. But I also believe in not paying for things that I can legally get for free. LOL So I took over my old blog that I used for ADSR (Amazing DigiScrap Race). It didn't have any coding for me to re-write, and it already had some scrapbook stuff on it. I added a free fancy template, and VOILĂ€! I'm here to blow your mind with my digi-scrapping skeels. Or not. I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't say that? Because of the pressure? And my doctor says I put too much pressure on myself already? Does it bother you that I'm saying these things as questions?
Any-hoo, I'm here to display my digi-scrapping pages. If you like them, cool. If not, then cool your jets and go make your own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment